"Oceans." (Where Feet May Fail)/ Trusting in Him In The Midst Of The Storm

Hello dearies, happy Monday! 
The Lord has placed this little message on my heart to share with ya'll. I hope it blesses you!😉


🎶You call me out upon the waters
The great unknown
Where feet may fail. 
And there I find you in the ministry in oceans deep my faith will stand.🎶

🎶And I will call upon Your name,
and keep my eyes above the waves
when oceans rise
my soul will rest in Your embrace, for I am Yours and You are mine.🎶

🎶Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand
will be my guide,
where feet may fail and fear surrounds me, You've never failed and You won't start now.🎶

🎶And I will call upon Your name, and keep my eyes above the waves when oceans rise my soul will rest in Your embrace, for I am Yours and You are mine.🎶

🎶Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
let me walk upon the waters
wherever You would call me!🎶

🎶Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
and my faith will be made stronger
in the presence of my Savior!🎶

🎶Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
let me walk upon the waters
wherever You would call me!🎶

🎶Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander and my faith will be made stronger
in the presence of my Savior!🎶

🎶Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
let me walk upon the waters
wherever You would call me!🎶

🎶Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
and my faith will be made stronger
in the presence of my Savior! Oh, oh, oh, oh oh!🎶

What does it mean to trust Him in the midst of the storm? There's always going to be storms and valleys in our lives. That's why we need to cry out to Jesus and say "Pick me up again I can't go through this storm alone! Save me Jesus." He is sovereign, He is just, He is Love, He is Mercy He is the great I am! Sometimes God takes storms in our life to make a situation better, to make us realize the point that He's try to say. When Jesus told Peter to walk on the water, he just had to take that leap of faith to step out and totally trust God. When the boat was rocking and he was afraid, what do you think Jesus said to him? "Fear not for I am with You." Jesus wants us to not be afraid, to step out in faith, and be obedient to Him, and to trust Him in the midst of the storms of life. We need to step out of the boat and into the water! Wherever God may lead us we need to follow. Jesus said when we go through deep waters that He will be with us. Maybe you are going through a tough time in life right now, a situation that seems hopeless, with no where to turn, your boat is being rocked, and tossed to and fro! Let Jesus be your sovereign guide.


"When you go through deep waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze." Isaiah 43: 2🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Through The Blood Into Your Presence." Grace Brumley

"Papered Chef Party."

History Of The Bible